One Click Trading
There is a built-in One Click Trading function in MetaTrader 4. This function helps to simplify trading process and significantly reduce the time of trading operation fulfillment. Now you can open and close orders, set Stop Loss and Take Profit levels, place pending orders only with a few clicks. One Click Trading is a perfect choice for traders for whom the speed of the trading operation execution plays an important role (including scalpers).
There are two options to fulfill this.
- In the top menu click "Tools";
- Choose "Options";
- Click "Trade";
- Mark "One Click Trading";
- After that the Disclaimer will open. Read it, mark "I accept these Terms and Conditions" and click "OK";
- Then click "OK" in the "Options" window.
One Click Trading function is now on!
- Open One Click Trading panel (see below) and open an order;
- After that the Disclaimer will open. Read it, mark "I accept these Terms and Conditions" and click "OK".
One Click Trading function is now on!
- Click the triangular symbol in the upper left corner of the chart window, situated near the symbol of currency pair.
- Right-click anywhere in the chart window and choose One Click Trading in the context menu.
- Use Alt+T combination.
- 1. On/off button.
- 2. The symbol of the financial instrument.
- 3. The field for setting order volume.
- 4. Button to open a sell order.
- 5. Button to open a buy order.
- 6. Current bid price.
- 7. Current ask price.
- Red – when current quotation is lower than the previous one.
- Blue – when current quotation is higher than previous one.
- Grey – when price level doesn't change for 15 seconds.
- To set Stop Loss level, left-click on the price level of the opened order and drag it lower to the desired price level for buy order or higher to the desired price level for sell order. To modify it, left-click on the current Stop Loss level and drag it to the desired price level.
- To set Take Profit level, left-click on the price level of the opened order and drag it higher to the desired price level for buy order or lower to the desired price level for sell order. To modify it, left-click current Take Profit level and drag it to the desired price level.
- Right-click on the desired price level in the chart window (click higher than current price level if you want to place Sell Limit or Buy Stop and lower than current price level if you want to place Buy Limit or Sell Stop);
- Click "Trade" in the context menu;
- Choose the desired pending order type.
The process of pending order modification is similar to Stop Loss and Take Profit levels modification.
In the window "Terminal" choose "Trade" to close the market order or delete the pending one, click "x" in the column "Profit".
One Click Trading-Market Depth plugin is a script that expands the abilities of MetaTrader 4 trading platform. It is intended to simplify the trading process. You can open/close orders just with one click. This plugin will be especially useful for traders whose strategies are based on opening/closing a great number of orders in a short period of time.
The plugin also displays market depth which shows up to 6 best Ask and Bid prices with corresponding volumes at a certain time and total available volumes of the chosen financial instrument.
- 1. The name of the financial instrument.
- 2. Attach/Detach the panel to/from the chart.
- 3. Close the panel.
- 4. Open order to buy the financial instrument at a current price.
- 5. Open order to sell the financial instrument at a current price.
- 6. Current spread of the financial instrument.
- 7. Order volume in lots.
- 8. To close all orders opened at the moment.
- 9. Stop loss value in points from the current price.
- 10. Take profit value in points from the current price.
- 11. Profit of the current symbol in account currency.
- 12. Open order of the current symbol in lots.
- 13. Display/hide market depth.
- 14. Bid/ask levels.
- 15. Bid volume on the market in millions.
- 16. Ask volume on the market in millions.
- 17. Total bid volume.
- 18. Total ask volume.
To start using One Click Trading-Market Depth plugin, you should perform the following actions: