Privacy and Refund Policies
One of the company's main priorities is the full security of JustForex clients. We do not let this information become open to the general public and be used in a third party's own purposes. We do not provide, sell, disclose or give for temporary use information on your personality and your account to third parties. We value our reputation and respect our clients.
Gathering of the information
We gather every information from every client. It includes: full name, address of residence, telephone number, email address, etc. All this information is given by the client during the registration of the Back Office. Gathering information is an obligatory condition for the beginning of our business relationship.
Personal data that is collected by the company
- information indicated by you during the Back Office registration (full name, date of birth, citizenship, place of residence, telephone, and email);
- documents that let us verify your Back Office, namely documents that verify your identity (passport, driver's license) and documents that confirm the place of residence (utility bill, bank statement);
- documents, that confirm money transfer (in case of bank transfer, based on the company's decision).
The use of information
Information, given by you is used solely to provide quality services. For example, your contact information may be used in case of need in urgent contact with you or to inform you about company updates and news. By giving information about yourself, you verify your Back Office thus participating in bringing AML policy to life. Your data is used to confirm you identity, to open trading and/or partner accounts, to quickly inform you about new services of the company, to maintain the database of customers' accounts, and to analyze statistical data for providing services and products of higher quality.
We use advanced technology to provide the security of personal data. Our employees maintain strict standards in the process of transferring information within the company.
Disclosure of information to third parties
- protecting of personal rights and property in the court;
- implementating of court orders;
- providing information to law enforcement authorities at official request;
- transferring information to business partners (trustees) to improve the quality of service.
Changes in personal data
Because we assume that all the information is full and relevant, we ask you to notify us on any changes in your personal data via the appropriate forms of the Back Office.
The company may go for an exception in some cases when it is necessary to return the payment made by the credit card, but only if the client justifies the reason of doing this. Return of funds is made only on the credit card that was used for depositing.
Refusal to provide personal information
You have the right to refuse to provide personal information required by the regulations, if it goes against your beliefs. However, in this case, we would not be able to provide you our services.