How to create MQL5 account via JustForex Back Office:
- Log into your Back Office.
- Create the MQL5 account. In order to do this choose "Create/Bind MQL5 account"
in the "MQL5 signals" window.
Choose "I don't have MQL5 account yet" in the appeared form, indicate the login and the email to create new
MQL5 account and
click "Create". After that the notification about successful creation of the new account will be shown and a
letter with the login and
password of your account will be sent to your email.
How to subscribe to MQL5 trading signals:
- Log into JustForex MetaTrader 4 terminal.
Click on "Signals" tab in the "Terminal", choose the signals provider that you are interested in and click
Enter your login and password of MQL5 account in the "Community" tab in the appeared window "Options", click
account and click "OK".
subscription" are already marked. (If not – please mark).
- After that you can change the settings of your subscription: turn on the using of Trusted Execution Token,
copying of Stop Loss and Take Profit, synchronization of the positions without conformation; indicate the
maximum percent of the deposit which will be used as a margin in the copied orders in the "Use no more than"
field; indicate the amount of funds at which the orders will be closed automatically in the "Stop if equity
is less than" field; set the possibility to execute the orders within the certain amount of spreads in the
"Deviation/Slippage" field. When you set the necessary options click "OK".
- Now you are automatically copying the orders of the signals provider.
How to deposit MQL5 account from JustForex account:
If you have created the MQL5 account not via JustForex Back Office you need to bind your MQL5 account to
your Back Office. In order to do this please log into your Back Office. Choose Create/Bind
MQL5 account" in the "MQL5 signals" menu box. Choose "I already have MQL5 account", indicate the login
and email of your MQL5 account and click "Bind account". After that the notification about the successful
binding of your MQL5 account will be shown. If you have created the MQL5 account via JustForex Back Office
you can skip this step.
Choose "Deposit MQL5 account" in the "MQL5 signals" menu box.
In the appeared form choose the number of your account from which you want to transfer funds to your MQL5
account, indicate the amount for transfer, enter the PIN code and click "Transfer" button.
- After that the notification about the successful creation of the transfer request will be shown. When the
transfer is completed you will get the confirmation letter to your email.
- You can subscribe to the signals of the provider very quickly and easily. After the subscription is made
the orders will be automatically copied to your account and you won't need to participate in the trading
- You have an opportunity to become the signals provider.
- Any additional agreements shouldn't be signed up between the subscriber and the provider.
- It has become easier to pay for the trading signals subscription. You get a wide choice of deposit methods
by using the opportunity to deposit MQL5 account from JustForex account. You can learn more about the
available methods at this page.
- You get all the profit earned by the orders copying and you don't have to pay 30-50% of you profit to the
signals provider as you'd have to pay for investing in PAMM accounts.
- The execution of the orders takes minimum time.
* In order to copy the orders the trading platform should be always on.
We also advise you to use the VPS servers to improve the quality and speed of the orders copying.