Virtual Bank Accounts method is available in Malaysia – 2021.08.17
Dear Justforex Client!
We would like to inform you that we have launched a new payment method that allows you to deposit funds from any local bank account in Malaysia.
As this method requires no integration with your Online banking, don’t worry about the safety of your personal details in the bank. Moreover, this payment method supports more than 30 banks for withdrawal operations!
How to make a deposit using Bank tempatan di Malaysia (Semua Bank):
1. Go to the "Deposit" page, choose your "Trading account" and the "Bank tempatan di Malaysia (Semua Bank)" method, enter the deposit amount, and click "Deposit."
2. Click on "Pay Now." Your browser will be redirected to the page with payment details.
3. Log in to your Online or Mobile banking and make a transfer according to the bank account details, amount, and Transaction ID indicated on the gateway page.
4. After a transfer is completed, click "I Paid."
5. Payment will be received in no longer than 5-10 minutes, and the funds will be credited to your trading account.
The following limits are applied for deposits and withdrawals using Bank tempatan di Malaysia (Semua Bank):
- Minimum transaction: 25 USD (100 MYR);
- Maximum transaction: 7,000 USD (30,000 MYR).
As usual, Justforex doesn't charge any fees for deposits and withdrawals using this or any other methods. However, kindly note that your bank may charge the transfer fee in accordance with its Terms and Fees.
Check out our new method now!